The WE CARE Film Fest is held annually to raise awareness about disability issues, dispel misconceptions and prejudices about persons with disabilities and drive attitudinal and behavioural change. Since 2003, it has travelled to over 157 venues in India and abroad. This year, the selected short films and documentaries will also be screened in France, Iran, Oman and UAE.
You are invited to submit your short films and documentaries (within four categories: up to 1, 5, 30 and 60 minutes) to the Film Fest. A preview committee will select the final films to be screened. The deadline for receiving entries is 02 January 2017.
- Selection notification for the Film Festival will be made on 18th January, 2017.
- There is no requirement for the date of completion
- The film may originate from anywhere in the world.
- Films may have been distributed
- Two submission copies required
- Submission Copy Formats - DVD / NRSC
A press kit is required along with the completed entry form, which must include:
- Still photos from the film (Digital).
- Photo of the director (Digital).
- Profile and filmography of the director.
- One-sheet art (posters): Two
- Press clippings, if any
- Film synopsis (100 words) and all printed materials pertaining to the film
- Two screener copies: DVD or CD (PAL /NTSC format)
Click here to for details