We are a social network and online platform for professionals in the Entertainment Industry. We protect your personal information using industry-standard safeguards. Our registered users (“Members”) share their identities, exchange knowledge and professional insights, post and view relevant content, and find career opportunities. Content on some of our services is also visible to unregistered viewers (“Visitors”). We believe that our services allow our Members to effectively compete and achieve their full career potential. The cornerstone of our business is to focus on our Members first.
In order to do provide the services, we ask for certain personal information which is displayed on the site.
Information Collected/tracked about Users
Audience-Connect gathers two types of information:
- Information users submit; and
- Information not directly submitted.
Information users submit
There are two types of user-submitted information we collect: Public and Private. We define Public information as personal information that may be displayed on the site at the behest of the member, such as gender, age, height, photograph, etc. Private information is defined as any information that allows others to contact a user other than through Audience-Connect.com or allows the collection of information about the user other than what is displayed on the site.
- Public: In order to make the services of advertising to the relevant targeted members, we gather personal information, which may or may not include: customer-specified Audience-Connect username, gender, age, trade, general geographic location, photograph.
- Private: This information is gathered from members and guests who apply for the various services our site offers. This information includes, but is not limited to: email address, credit card number or checking account information for payment if needed, a user-specified password, answer to secret question and telephone number.
Audience-Connect.com also allows members to submit public and private information on behalf of others - child/ward, sibling or friend. If such child/ward, sibling or friend does not wish this information to be displayed, she/he has the option to request removal of such information after providing the necessary evidence that the information pertains to her/him.
FRAMING: Sometimes, we may utilize framing techniques to make it appear that the user is still on the web site when they are actually on a third party web site.
SURVEYS & CONTESTS: From time-to-time our site may request information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as pin code, and age).
AUDIENCE-CONNECT AFFILIATE PARTNERS: The Affiliate Partner program is a vehicle for other websites to link to audience-connect.com. No personal member information is exchanged with the Affiliate Partner.
Additional Features of the Site:-
TESTIMONIALS: Satisfied users of Audience-Connect may choose to post testimonials on our web site.
Information not directly submitted
AGGREGATE: This is information we collect that is not personally identifiable, such as browser type and IP address. This information is gathered for all users to the site.
What does Audience-Connect LLC do with the information it collects/tracks?
Audience-Connect uses the information it collects in the following ways:
Information users submit
- Public: Public information supplied by members is an advertisement intended to be viewed by visitors to the site. This information is used by visitors for searching and matching purposes. Public information cannot be used to identify a specific member by address, etc. (except photograph, posting of which is voluntary). All members also have an option to post their telephone number, but it will not be displayed on the website.
- Private: We primarily use member's email addresses to verify enrollment and to send system emails on behalf of other members. Email addresses are not disclosed to members. We may also use user's email address to send news regarding our site or our group sites. Email addresses may also be used in private correspondence with the user for customer service issues. Financial information, if any collected, is used to bill the user for products and services, if needed. All other private information submitted by the user is confidential and is not disclosed except as required by law or to protect members of audience-connect.com. All private information except financial information submitted during the process of a financial transaction & certain account-related information collected at the time of registration can be updated or deleted by the user at any time.
SURVEYS & CONTESTS: Contact and other information collected for contests is used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information collected is used to monitor or improve the site usage experience.
AUDIENCE-CONNECT LLC'S AFFILIATE PARTNERS: Information submitted by the Affiliate Partner is used for establishing and maintaining a business relationship. No personal or business information is shared outside the relationship between Audience-Connect and the Affiliate Partner. Affiliate Partners may not view or access private information of audience-connect.com subscribers.
audience-connect.com allows members to write messages to other members to advertise their personal profile for professional purposes. While Audience-Connect exercises reasonable care to prevent site misuse, we strongly recommend you establish the authenticity and intent of members before giving out personally identifiable information in such messages.
Information not directly submitted
We use your server IP address, and browser-type related information in the general administration of our website.
As a social network, we endeavor to provide transparency in the dealings of members on our website. We may store member login ids of users and their IP addresses for certain activities they perform for security purposes in order to track down the person in case of illegal activities.
With whom does Audience-Connect LLC share the information it collects/tracks?
We may share your personal information with our affiliates. You are consenting to this sharing.
Tell me about links with other sites.
audience-connect.com may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that audience-connect.com is not responsible for the privacy practices of other Web sites. We encourage you to be aware of this when you leave our site, and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by audience-connect.com
Tell me about Cookies.
- help a website recognize repeat users;
- facilitate the user's ongoing access to and use of the site;
- allow a site to track usage behavior;
- compile aggregate data for content improvements; and
- Undertake targeted advertising.
Please note that cookies are used only to recollect information sent to your computer from Audience-Connect.com. We CANNOT access any information not sent by Audience-Connect.com.
Tell me about Audience-Connect policy on correcting, updating or removing personal information.
Audience-Connect allows you to modify or remove both public and private information from our database. Private information such as financial information submitted during the process of a financial transaction & certain account-related information collected at the time of registration however cannot be changed or removed by the user.
Tell me about Audience-Connect’s email policy.
Our main email products and services include:
- Member responses to your profile and
- Newsletters updating you of the latest features on our site.
Occasionally, we may also send you:
- Announcements of special events which Audience-Connect is associated with; or
- Special offers from partner sites or group sites, which we believe are useful for you.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org