Latest Update of Adobe Premiere Pro CC
"The new versions of Premiere Pro and Adobe Media Encoder contain all the features we previewed at NAB in April, including powerful new Media Management features, which allow you to copy media and edit it during ingest, transcode media on ingest, and generate lightweight proxy versions of RAW/Native files which can be switched to and from with a single click. New features in the Lumetri color panel include powerful new HSL Secondaries, new SpeedLooks linear looks, support for color control surfaces, enhanced Lumetri scopes and support for monitoring Rec2020 color space. Also new is amazing new support for VR Video workflows, which enables you to enter a specific monitoring mode with equirectangular stitched media to experience the view from inside the sphere. When you have completed your editing – publish to Facebook or YouTube with the correct metadata tags for a 360 viewing experience."1
- Easily switch between high-res and low-res formats to edit on any device.
- You can edit footage in any format while your media transfers in the background. Premiere Pro switches to the copied media once you are done.
- More real-time effects and reduce dropped frames across your devices with initial support for Apple Metal and H264 hardware decoding (Windows Intel Iris only).
- Using HSL secondaries in Lumetri Color tools, you can isolate and fine-tune colors, balance whites, and make subtle shade adjustments.
- Keyboard shortcuts to navigate keyframes and zoom in and out of individual frames on the Timeline.
- VR video mode to preview the experience from the viewer perspective.
- Create open captions so subtitles stay on screen. You can choose between open and closed captions, as well as select caption fonts, color, size and positioning.
- Ongoing support for the latest native file formats now includes Red Weapon.
- You can add titles in more languages using native alphabets, including Arabic and Hebrew.
- Ability to publish directly on social media sites, including YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and now Twitter.
- Read-only Creative Cloud Libraries so assets cannot changed or deleted.
- Library workspace allows for faster retrieval and filtered search of Adobe Stock, as well as new icons that make it easy to identify licensed Stock assets.
For more details, visit the product website
1- Adobe Blog