Click here for registration
Terms, Conditions & Rules for participation in Band Baajaa Bride with Sabyasachi-Season 7
1. The applicant should be above 21 years of age as on June 1, 2016.
2. The applicant will have to be an unmarried/ single natural born female, who is engaged or in the
process of getting married within the period of June 2016 to March 2017.
3. Applicants are strongly advised to furnish only correct information. Any false information given by an applicant at any stage will lead to automatic disqualification.
4. NDTV Lifestyle shall have the right to use photographs uploaded / submitted by the applicants, on any platform – print, on air broadcast or digital (web and mobile) – in relation to the Show or otherwise without any restrictions, worldwide and for perpetuity. The same material may also be used on any third-party platforms with which NDTV Lifestyle has an understanding. The applicant will have no claims against NDTV Lifestyle in this respect.
5. The applicant will be required to produce her age proof (Passport, birth certificate, school leaving certificate, driver’s license, etc.). Any information or data submitted by the applicant may be shared with any of the NDTV Group Companies.
6. The decision with respect to selection / non selection of an applicant as a participant in the Show shall be decided by NDTV Lifestyle in its sole discretion. Mere registration as an applicant does not entitle participation in the Show.
7. In the event an applicant is chosen to participate and gets featured in the Show, the applicant will be required to agree to and sign on further terms and conditions for participation in the Show.
Failure/refusal to agree to the terms and conditions shall automatically disqualify an applicant from participation. It is clarified that such terms and conditions shall be in addition to these rules. 8. BEFORE APPLYING, PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS (AMONG OTHER TERMS WHICH AN APPLICANT WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN AS A PRE-REQUISITE OF PARTICIPATION) WHICH WOULD NEED TO BE ADHERED TO (IN CASE AN APPLICANT IS SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SHOW):
The Applicant needs to procure the consent of her family as well as her fiancé (if engaged) and future in-laws to participate in the Show.
The Applicant’s family members and her future in-laws and her fiancé should be available to the Band Baajaa Bride production team to shoot and all such parties (i.e. fiance and future in-laws), shall give their written consent to the same.
The family of the Applicant should be open to discuss issues (physical defects or deformities, financial, psychological or emotional problems), that the Applicant has shared with the Band Baajaa Bride team which might or might not concern her makeover.
Once the Applicant has signed up for the Show, she needs to give 3 full days to the Channel/Band Baajaa Bride team for her makeover, in addition to the day of the wedding.
The Applicant needs to adhere to the schedules given to her by NDTV Good Times (“ the Channel”) and report to decided locations on time.
Once an appointment is set, the Applicant has to ensure that her family and her future in-laws make themselves available at the appointed time and place, to the Band Baajaa Bride team to shoot at the said location.
On the day of the wedding, the Applicant/bride to be and bridegroom and all family members need to adhere to the schedule and make herself/ themselves available to the Band Baajaa Bride team as mutually decided upon.
Any objections on time and date of shoot (commitment of date) is to be informed to the Channel/ Band Baajaa Bride team at least 15 days in advance and in writing before the shoot starts.
The Applicant understand that the Band Baajaa Bride team fixes up appointments with designers, celebrities, other distinguished persons for the purpose of makeover, etc. only after getting a confirmation from the Applicant with respect to the date and time. The Applicant will ensure that she and her immediate family and to be in-laws will adhere to the committed timelines. For any period of delay, the Channel shall be entitled to recover any financial encumbrance or liability it may have to bear, from the Applicant, due to the Applicant or any of her present and future family members not adhering to her/their committed timelines.
Band Baajaa Bride team shall be given full access to the wedding venue. If any army/defence services’ or any other such shooting permission(s) are required, then the Applicant has to organize and procure such permission(s) for the Channel/Band Baajaa Bride team.
Band Baajaa Bride team shall be entitled to shoot in and around the Applicant’s home and her to be in-law’s/the groom's house. In case any permission(s) are required to be taken for the same, the Applicant will be solely responsible for procuring the same.
CONTENT AND EXPERTS:
The makeover experts and the designer chosen for the Applicant are entirely on NDTV discretion. Having chosen a particular outfit (only from amongst the available options shown by the chosen designer), the Applicant cannot back out and decide upon not wearing the designer outfit, or other merchandise since that would entail a breach by the Channel of the terms committed to its sponsors/partners.
The makeover stories will be decided upon on the basis of problem areas of the Applicant and after due discussion with the Applicant. Once the consent of the Applicant has been taken, the Applicant cannot back out and not do any such pre-decided story.
The Applicant has to discuss and inform her immediate family and also her future in-laws about the makeover stories decided for her by Band Baajaa Bride team. In case of any objection by the family and or future in-laws, then the Applicant needs to inform Band Baajaa Bride team at once and 15 days in advance in writing before the time of the shoot.
The Band Baajaa Bride team honours the rituals and traditions of the families as communicated to the team. The Applicant needs to fully and openly give out all details of the rituals prior to the commencement of the shoot to avoid any ambiguity later on. IN THE EVENT IT WOULD NOT BE POSSIBLE FOR AN APPLICANT TO ADHERE TO THESE CONDITIONS (OR ANY OF THEM) IF SHE IS SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE AS A BRIDE IN THE SHOW, IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED THAT SHE SHOULD NOT APPLY / REGISTER FOR THE SHOW.
9. The Applicant agrees to abide by all rules and/ or terms and conditions as prevailing or changed from time to time by NDTV Lifestyle in its sole discretion.
10. The entire copyright and other intellectual property rights in the said Show and all footage shot for this Show (including footage featuring the applicants/contestants, whether prior to the actual shooting of the Show or during such shoot) shall solely vest with NDTV Lifestyle. NDTV Lifestyle has the sole right to exploit the said footage commercially by and all means throughout the world in perpetuity and shall have the right to edit, cut, translate, dub, package or alter the footage, and to combine it with other material for whatever purpose. NDTV Lifestyle is authorized to use the footage recorded for this Show in any manner it deems fit, including for broadcast on its channel or any other platform, and that any applicant cannot hold any claim against NDTV Lifestyle in this regard.
11. In case the applicant or the applicant’s immediate family or future in-laws family are related to any person employed in any of the NDTV group companies, or any of the judges as informed to the applicant at any stage, the applicant must disclose the same immediately to NDTV Lifestyle/Band Baajaa Bride Team.
12. NDTV Lifestyle is not responsible for any delays or non-receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever. NDTV Lifestyle reserves the right to reject any application without giving any reason. No objections in this regard will be entertained.
13. The applicant will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner throughout the show as per schedule given.
14. NDTV Lifestyle shall not be responsible for any loss or physical injury that occurs to the applicant, her immediate family members or future in-laws family members, on account of their participation in the Show. The applicant and all her present and future family members will participate at their own risk and can have no claim whatsoever against NDTV Lifestyle or the Channel.
15. The decision of the judges and/or NDTV Lifestyle is final in all cases. No queries or objections will be entertained in this regard.
16. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of NDTV Lifestyle.
17. NDTV Lifestyle shall not be responsible for non-completion / non-occurrence of the event/show as planned, force majeure conditions included.
18. In the event of any dispute, NDTV Lifestyle’s decision(s) will be final and binding on the applicant.
19. In case of any dispute, only the courts at Delhi will have the exclusive jurisdiction to entertain the same.
20. For further information / clarifications, contact us on: NDTV Lifestyle Limited, 207, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi - 110020. Tel: 011-66176300, on all days except on Saturdays & Sundays.