Elite Model Look India 2016
Founded in 1983, Elite Model Look is the world's most prestigious international modelling contest. It is credited with discovering Super Models including Cindy Crawford, Gisele Bundchen, Lara Stone and Alessandra Ambrosio.
Elite Model Look India is an annual fashion event held in India since 2004. The winner of the event represents India at Elite Model Look contest. The current winners of Elite Model Look India are Dipti Sharma and Pranav Patidar. They represented India at the world finale of Elite Model Look Contest held in Milan, Italy. The winners of the title take it for one year, taking part later in Elite Model Look contest. The license is owned by Marc Robinson
- Dipti Sharma was a finalist at Campus Princess 2015.
- Vijaya Sharma was Asian Supermodel 2012-2nd Runner Up and Femina Miss India Supranational 2013 , later represented India at Miss Supranational 2013 and was among the top 20 semifinalists.
- Dayana was a finalist at the Femina Miss India 2011 contest.
- Manasvi Mamgai later won Miss Tourism International 2008 and Femina Miss India in 2010.
- Rinku Malik was a finalist at Ru-Ba-Ru Mr India Global 2013-14 contest.
Details of the event is available at http://www.elitemodellook.com/in/en/home/index.htm
Click here to participate